Protocol Education are looking to recruit Primary Teaching Assistants!
This perfect candidate will be compassionate, patient and understanding to provide plenty of space for children to be able to learn and reach their full potential. The schools believe that all children, no matter their background, deserve the same opportunities and experiences, and wish for YOU to join their team to help give these children the support they deserve.
The role includes working on a 1:1 basis with pupils, leading small intervention groups and supporting the teacher with the children’s development and learning.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience of working as a TLS.
- Knowledge and understanding of safeguarding policies.
- Current, valid enhanced DBS.
- Be focused, creative and confident.
- SEN experience.
- Good behaviour management.
What can Protocol Education offer?
- Competitive rates of pay using a Pay As You Earn system (PAYE).
- Opportunities for Continued Professional Development (CPD) through free training courses and webinars, we want to support you in your career progression!
- Refer-a-Friend bonus.
- An honest and friendly team of recruitment specialists to support you whenever needed, this is what we’re here for!
If this sounds like you then do not hesitate to apply! All applicants will be considered, no matter their background. If you have further questions, contact me via email on email@example.com.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.