Primary Teaching Assistant – Middlesbrough
Salary £70 - £85 per day
Are you looking for an exciting role in assisting the delivery of education to Primary school aged children – then this job may be perfect for you!
Are you passionate about education and wanting flexible work to suit you? Protocol Education are looking to recruit a motivated and driven Teaching Assistant to help support children’s learning in the classroom, based in an excellent school in the Middlesbrough area.
- Experience in supporting children from aged 4-11 years old
- Creative and positive attitude
- Flexible and organised
- Willingness to support the class teacher in preparation/maintaining the classroom environment
- Committed to and supportive of positive behaviour management
- Excellent rates of pay – weekly through PAYE
- Dedicated consultant to help support and guide you
- Access to training course to help you develop professionally and personally
- Refer a friend bonus scheme – receive £50
Don't delay and Click APPLY today – we would love to hear from you.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.