Protocol Education are working with a school in Tower Hamlets on a search for a Teaching Assistant to join their team. This is a full time position. The individual will be eager to gain experience in an educational setting and will have the correct qualifications to do so.
They will have the desire to motivate and inspire young children, specificially those who have special needs and require extra attention. They must feel comfortable working 1:1 with a KS1 or KS2 child or be able to manage a small group of children between the ages of 4-11.
- Excellent weekly pay, paid into your account every Friday
- Training and development courses to enhance your skills and knowledge
- Dedicated consultant who will support you through your placement
- Rewarding job with an excellent, supportive team around you
- Invites to Protocol Education coffee mornings and events hosted for our educators
- Recommend a friend incentive scheme earning up to £250 per person (uncapped!)
Qualities, roles and responsibilities:
- To help in the preparation and organisation of the classroom resources
- To feedback information to the teacher in charge of the provision
- To lead small group activities within a class as directed by the teacher
- To help the students work as independently as possible
- The ability to work well within a team
- Passionate and interested working with children who have SEND
- Patient and understanding approach
Please email your CV to email@example.com to be considered for the role.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.