About the job
As one of the market leading agencies in the UK, Protocol Education are looking for committed, dependable and passionate Primary Teaching Assistants to work across primary schools in Doncaster.
We are currently working with primary schools in Doncaster who are seeking Primary Teaching Assistants to start an on-going contract with the possibility of permanency for the right candidate.
Teaching Assistant Contract/Position Details
• Location - Doncaster
• Position - Teaching Assistant
• Start date - ASAP
• Likely Duration - Ongoing
• Position end date - Unknown
• Contract type - Temporary
• Full-time potential - Yes
• Minimum rate of pay - £70 per day
• Hours - 08:30-16:00 (term time only and times may vary)
Teaching Assistant Experience, Training and Qualifications
• It is essential that you have experience working in Primary or Secondary Education.
• You will need to have a qualification within Education.
• Up to date Safeguarding training is vital; you can undertake a free course with Protocol Education if you have not completed a Safeguarding course in the last 12 months.
• Effective Behaviour Management skills are a must.
To be eligible for any teaching job with Protocol Education, you must:
• Hold the Right to Work in the UK.
• Possess an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with online update service or be willing to process a new application.
If you are a TA or HLTA and would like to be considered for this job, please apply below.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.