Are you looking for a new challenge or a new opportunity with excellent work life balance?
I work closely with several ‘Outstanding’ schools in the South Birstol area. Due to the huge increase in demand, we NEED YOU!!!!
There are a few ways to work within the agency as a teacher.
- PPA (No planning and marking)
- Long Term (potential planning and marking)
- Short term (no planning and marking)
- Sickness (no planning and marking)
- Flexi cover (no planning and marking)
- Work when you want
How we would help you at Protocol:
- Personal consultant to communicate with and lean on. No ask is too big!!
- £50 referral of a friend.
- Protocol App that allows you to approve timesheets, update diaries and update your personal details at lighting speed.
- CPD sessions run by our wonderful Consultants and guest speakers.
- Social gatherings, a great opportunity to meet other candidates.
- Competitive rates of pay.
Please make sure you are able to present UK Citizenship
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.