Location: Lewisham, Greater London
Start: Immediate - Jan 2023
Position: Permanent (full-time), temporary, part-time, daily supply.
Candidate must be Eligible to work in the UK.
Protocol Education are currently recruiting Primary Teachers to join our partner schools in Lewisham area.
Are you a fully qualified teacher with Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)?
Are you looking for local work? A work life balance doing the job you love?
Then get in touch today!
We are currently recruiting teachers to support local primary schools on for Permanent Positions, daily supply, as well as longer term cover including sickness and maternity leave.
With excellent transport links and parking at most of its schools, Lewisham is an excellent place to work as a teacher. With a varied mix of small 1 form entry, 2 form, 3 form Primary schools and larger multi-form academies you will benefit from both small & a large pool of schools as varied as the area itself. The schools we are wroking with are both 'good' and 'outstanding' ofsted rated.
As a successful Teacher with Protocol Education you will need to:
• Have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or be a Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) with a PGCE, GTP, Bachelor of Education (BAEd.), QTLS or equivalent teaching qualification
• Be passionate about teaching and education
• Have a creative approach to teaching
• Be flexible and adaptable
• Have good behaviour managements skills
• Excellent communication and lesson delivery skills
• A good work ethic.
• Competitive rates of pay & higher pay rates can be negotiated for longer term contracts
• Fun and flexible way of working in a job you love, that suits you and your lifestyle
• Full and part time hours available
• Ongoing support and guidance from your consultant.
Allocated your own dedicated consultant
Please apply online if you are interested in this opportunity or contact email@example.com.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.