Year 5 Primary Teacher Ealing
Protocol Education are currently working with a school based in Ealing who are searching for a Year 5 Teacher. The ideal canidate will have relevant teaching experience and hold a Qualified Teacher Status. This Ofsted rated 'Good' School are deeply committed to ensuring that the pupils at their school receive the best education possible and they lead the school with a clear vision that pupils understand. The schools main vision is to develop happy, inquisitive and resilient life-long learners who strive for excellence in all they do: learners who are respectful, polite and kind, and who take pride in belonging to our school and the wider community. This role is full-time starting ASAP.
Qualities, roles and responsibilities:
- Teaching core subjects, Literacy, Numeracy, Physical Education and Social Science
- Developing pupils’ abilities and interests with a wide range of creative activities
- Encouraging children’s personal development
- Building relationships with parents including organising parent, teacher meetings
- Supervising extra-curricular activities
- Planning, preparing and presenting lessons designed to meet the individual needs of each student
- Passion and enthusiasm to work with young children
The school can offer:
- Well trained teacher support staff
- An inclusive and multicultural environment
- Training and support from other staff at the school
What Protocol Education can offfer:
- Competitive rates of pay
- £250 refer a friend scheme
- Ongoing support from our friendly and approachable team
- FREE continued professional development training (CPD)
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance. 'Keeping children safe in Education'. We also offer FREE online Safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS update service.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.