Year 2 Teacher - Hanwell
An Ofsted rated 'Good' school in Hanwell are searching for a Year 2 Teacher to join their growing team of educators. The ideal candidate will hold a QTS qualification and have relevant experience teaching KS1/KS2. The staff and Governors at this Primary School aim to provide a supportive and challenging learning environment that will offer all children opportunities to develop. They strive to ensure that all children feel comfortable and secure regardless of their race, gender, religion or ability. This role is full-time.
Qualities, roles and responsibilities
- Teaching core subjects, Literacy, Numeracy, Physical Education and Social Science
- Developing pupils’ abilities and interests with a wide range of creative activities
- Encouraging children’s personal development
- Building relationships with parents including organising parent, teacher meetings
- Supervising extra-curricular activities
- Planning, preparing and presenting lessons designed to meet the individual needs of each student
- Have a calm and consistent appraoch to teaching
- Be professional and passionate about working with young children
- Have good organisational skills
- The ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Have patience and be realiable
What Protocol can offer:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Ongoing support from our approachable and friendly team
- FREE continued professional development training (CPD)
- £250 refer a friend scheme
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance. 'Keeping children safe in Education'. We also offer FREE online Safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS update service.
If you are interested in this role, then please apply or get in touch with us.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.