Year Year 1-6 Teacher |HOUNSLOW |
Have you been searching for flexible Day to Day work within primary schools in and around HOUNSLOW? I am currently recruiting KS1 and 2 teachers to become regulars at local schools who the client can call up to cover anything from Year 1 to Y6
Daily and Long Term cover are at an all time high. We are fortunate to be working with a large number of fantastic Primary schools in HOUNSLOW.
We offer daily supply, short term and long- term cover work.
As a Primary Teacher, you will have the responsibility of delivering engaging and interactive lessons to inspire and educate your students. You will create a positive and inclusive learning environment that fosters the academic, social, and emotional development of each child.
The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of the national curriculum and a proven track record of delivering high-quality teaching. You will be able to differentiate your instruction to meet the needs of diverse learners, ensuring every child has the opportunity to reach their full potential.
- Plan and deliver creative and stimulating lessons aligned with the national curriculum.
- Assess student progress and provide constructive feedback to support their growth.
- Establish positive relationships with students, parents, and colleagues.
- Foster a safe and inclusive classroom environment that promotes positive behavior and mutual respect.
- Collaborate with other teachers and professionals to create a comprehensive and well-rounded education experience for students.
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent.
- Experience teaching in a primary school setting.
- Sound knowledge of the national curriculum and assessment frameworks.
- Strong classroom management skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
In return, we offer competitive remuneration, professional development opportunities, and a supportive and collaborative work environment where your contributions will be valued.
If you are a motivated and passionate Primary Teacher ready to inspire young minds, please submit your CV . We look forward to receiving your application and discussing this exciting opportunity further.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.