We are looking for qualified and experienced KS2 Teacher who would be available for position starting in January at an Outstanding school in Brentwood
This would involve working with the year group partner to provide a targeted and immerse teaching experience for children in year 6.
This is an ideal role for teacher who are looking for a change of pace and flexibility adding to their work life balance.
The benefits of the role
- Work apart of an outstanding school team.
- Great daily rate paid to scale
- Paid PAYE - no hidden agency costs or umbrella fees
- Good pension scheme offered with opt out option
- Dedicated consultant to take you through initial process to securing you your first day of work.
- Fabulous termly candidate events
- Accessible candidate portal with everything you need in one place
What we need from you:
- Clear and enhanced DBS
- Proven teaching experience
- Contactable references
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.