Primary Supply Teacher Vacancy in Worthing, Crawley, Chichester and Surrounding Areas.
Are you a flexible and dedicated Primary Teacher seeking a diverse and rewarding role? We are currently recruiting for a Primary Supply Teacher to join our team at Brighton. This is an excellent opportunity to work in a variety of classrooms, make a positive impact on students' education, and enjoy a flexible schedule.
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent
- Experience teaching in primary schools across different year groups
- Strong knowledge of the national curriculum and teaching methodologies
- Excellent classroom management skills
- Adaptability and the ability to quickly build rapport with students
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Passion for fostering a love for learning and supporting student development
- Deliver pre-planned lessons across a range of year groups and subjects
- Engage and motivate students, ensuring a positive and inclusive learning environment
- Adapt teaching strategies to meet the needs of different classes and student abilities
- Assess student progress and provide constructive feedback
- Collaborate with fellow teachers and support staff to maintain continuity in students' learning
- Follow school policies and procedures during your assignments
- Manage classroom behaviour and ensure a safe learning environment
- Build positive relationships with students and staff
- Flexible working schedule
- Exposure to a range of teaching environments and year groups
- Competitive daily rates
- Opportunity to gain experience in different schools and develop your teaching skills
- Supportive and collaborative work environment
How to Apply: If you are an adaptable and passionate Primary Teacher looking for a supply teaching role in Staines, we invite you to submit your updated CV highlighting your relevant experience and why you are interested in this position. Please include details of your availability and preferred year groups. We welcome applications from experienced teachers as well as newly qualified teachers. We look forward to receiving your application and potentially welcoming you to our team of dedicated educators.
Please apply with a copy of your CV for further details. EYFS, KS1, KS2 & NQT teachers welcome to apply!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.