Primary Teacher - Reception Southall
An Ofsted rated 'Good' School is searching for a Reception Teacher to join their growing team of educators. The school believes that their strong and tangible ethos enables their children to become happy, confident and successful learners, equipping them with the necessary skills in preparation for an ever-changing world. The school promote high standards of personal development so that their children can take responsibility for their studies, becoming capable of achieving not only as individuals but also in collaboration with their peers. The ideal candidate will have relevant experience working with the EYFS and hold a QTS qualification. This role is full-time.
Roles, Responsibilities and qualities:
- Teaching core subjects, Literacy, Numeracy, Physical Education and Social Science
- Developing pupils’ abilities and interests with a wide range of creative activities
- Encouraging children’s personal development
- Building relationships with parents including organising parent, teacher meetings
- Supervising extra-curricular activities
- Planning, preparing and presenting lessons designed to meet the individual needs of each student
- Have a calm and consistent approach to teaching
- Patient and understanding approach
Protocol Education can offer:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Ongoing support from our approachable and friendly team
- FREE continued professional development training (CPD)
- £250 refer a friend scheme
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance. 'Keeping children safe in Education'. We also offer FREE online Safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS update service.
If you are interested in this role then please apply or get in touch with us.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.