A brilliant school in is looking for a qualified primary teacher. The school are looking to recruit someone with experience teaching KS1 or KS2 children. The school employs hardworking, kind, approachable staff making the school a great environment for children to learn, build friendships and thrive. The school values integrity and compassion and wants to recruit a teacher that can promote these values.
The school are looking for a qualified teacher that can inspire the children and make learning enjoyable. The right person will have a positive attitude and care about all children’s development and wellbeing.
What they offer:
- Working alongside a great team that offer support and guidance.
- Induction and training available for all new starters.
- An interesting curriculum that engages children.
- The opportunity to have a positive long-term impact on children and their families.
The Successful candidate will be:
- A teacher that is open and has a friendly manner meaning colleagues and children can approach them.
- Someone who can build a rapport with internal members of the school as well as families.
- Someone who will find creative/captivating ways to teach, and willing to shares these ideas with colleagues.
- Calm, resilient teacher who can find solutions to problems that may arise.
- Be committed to the school’s strategies in behaviour management and to help raise the standard of learning.
Protocol can offer:
- Ongoing honest, friendly, and professional support from our dedicated team of experts. If you are looking for a rewarding challenge and have the suitable qualifications and personal qualities, we would encourage you to apply now
- Competitive rates of pay
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.