Primary Teacher Hounslow
We are currently seeking a dedicated and experienced Primary Teacher to join our school in Hounslow, England. As a Primary Teacher, you will be responsible for delivering high-quality education to primary school students. This is a full-time contract position, and you will be expected to work standard full-time hours.
- Plan, prepare, and deliver engaging lessons in accordance with the national curriculum
- Create a positive and inclusive learning environment that fosters the intellectual and social development of students
- Assess and monitor students' progress, providing constructive feedback and support
- Utilise a variety of teaching strategies and resources to meet the diverse needs of students
- Collaborate with colleagues to develop and implement effective teaching methods and materials
- Communicate with parents and guardians, providing regular updates on students' academic and behavioural progress
- Maintain accurate records of students' attendance, achievements, and behaviour
- Participate in staff meetings, professional development sessions, and other school-related activities
- Ensure a safe and secure learning environment for all students
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) in the United Kingdom
- Demonstrated experience teaching primary school students
- Sound knowledge of the national curriculum and assessment procedures
- Excellent classroom management skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to adapt teaching methods to meet the needs of diverse learners
A Bachelor's degree in Education or a relevant field is required.
A minimum of 2 years of experience teaching primary school students is preferred.
Knowledge and Skills
- Thorough understanding of primary education principles and practises
- Proficiency in delivering engaging and interactive lessons
- Ability to assess and evaluate students' progress effectively
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Proficient in using technology for instructional purposes
- Strong teamwork and collaboration abilities
- Postgraduate qualification in Education or a relevant field
- Experience working with diverse student populations
- Additional subject specialism or expertise
- Experience with implementing differentiated instruction
The primary teacher role is based in Hounslow, Greater London, England. You will work in a school setting, following the academic calendar and term dates. The position offers a competitive salary of £145 - £165 per day, plus Continued Professional Development (CPD) opportunities.
If you are passionate about education and making a positive impact on young learners, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity by sending in your CV and we will be in touch asap!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.