Protocol are recruiting for a Primary Teacher to work in a Primary School in Bristol - Full time
Are you looking for guaranteed work but no marking/parents evenings/additional work? That's where Protocol Education can help you. This is an exciting opportunity to work in an Outstanding school in Bristol. We are looking for a passionate primary teacher who is dedicated to providing positive learning experiences and who are adaptable and flexible.
The successful applicant will:
- Able to show initiative and reflect on their own practice
- Be hapy to work across different classes
- Be someone who is committed to raising standards of teaching and learning
- Be able to adapt learning to meet individual needs of the children
- Be committed to making learning engaging and ambitious for all pupils
- Be enthusiastic, creative and caring
- A welcoming and supportive team
- Offers an environment where every child is valued and supported
- Committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children
- Enthusiastic and motivated children
- Fully dedicated to developing every child to reach their full potential, irrespective of their ability
- Offers a diverse and varied curriculum
In addition, Protocol Education can offer:
- Competitive rates of pay
- FREE continued professional development training (CPD) including Team Teach
- Ongoing honest, friendly, and professional support from our dedicated team of experts
- A £50 bonus if you introduce someone new to Protocol Education, as a thank you
If this is an opportunity that you'd be interested in, apply now!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.