Are you an enthusiastic and dedicated Early Years Teacher with a passion for fostering the foundational growth of young learners? Do you possess the creativity, patience, and skills needed to create an engaging and nurturing classroom environment? If so, we have a fantastic opportunity for you!
Protocol Education is a leading educational recruitment agency renowned for connecting talented educators with schools across the UK. We are thrilled to present a rewarding opportunity for an Early Years Teacher to join a reputable school in Thurrock. This full-time position offers the chance to contribute to the holistic development of young minds.
As an Early Years Teacher, you will play a crucial role in shaping the educational experiences of young learners, providing a strong foundation for their future learning journeys. You will design and implement creative lesson plans, foster positive social and emotional growth, and collaborate with a dynamic team to create a stimulating and inclusive learning environment.
- Develop and deliver engaging lesson plans that align with the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) curriculum.
- Nurture each child's individual interests, strengths, and needs, promoting holistic development.
- Create a safe, welcoming, and stimulating classroom environment that encourages exploration and learning through play.
- Build strong partnerships with parents and caregivers to support students' progress and development.
- Use effective assessment methods to monitor students' progress and tailor teaching strategies accordingly.
- Collaborate with colleagues to plan and execute special events, outings, and activities.
- Ensure the safeguarding and well-being of all students at all times.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent.
- Proven experience teaching in an Early Years setting is highly desirable.
- Excellent understanding of the EYFS framework and curriculum.
- Passion for early childhood education and a creative approach to teaching.
- Strong communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to adapt teaching methods to suit different learning styles and needs.
- Commitment to promoting a positive and inclusive classroom atmosphere.
- Competitive salary package.
- Opportunities for professional development and training.
- Supportive and collaborative school community.
- Chance to contribute to the early developmental stages of young learners.
- Full-time position with consistent hours.
If you are an enthusiastic Early Years Teacher who thrives on inspiring young minds and are excited to be part of a dedicated educational team, we would love to hear from you!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.