Year 3 Primary School Teacher
An Ofsted Outstanding school is searching for a Year 3 Teacher to start in September. The school is located in Tower Hamlets. The ideal candidate will have relevant experience with KS2 children, including a QTS qualification. This role is full time, 8:00am - 4:00pm.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Developing children's abilities with creative activities
- Teaching core subjects including Literacy, Numeracy, Physical Education and Social Science
- Encouraging children's personal development
- Building relationships with parents
- Planning, preparing and presenting lessons, meeting each students individual needs
- Supervising extra-curricular activities
What the school can offer:
- Training and support
- Well trained teacher support staff
- An inclusive and multi-cultural working environment
Protocol will offer:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Ongoing support from our approachable and friendly team
Protocol is commited to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping children safe within Education'. We also offer FREE safeguarding training and Prevent Duty training to all workers. All applicants must have or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and apply to the update service.
If you are interested in this role then please apply and get into contact with us.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.