Role: Primary Teacher
Eligibility to work in the UK
Are you a fully qualified teacher?
We are looking to recruit both experienced and early careers teachers for local primary schools. Whether you are looking for full or part time positions, a long-term contract or day-to-day work we can help you find the perfect role.
You will have the opportunity to work in a range of classroom environments in Key Stages 1 and Key stage 2. Whether you are looking to work five days a week or even one or two days or 3 days, we can accommodate your needs. If you are interested working with us we can do the speedy clearing and clear you for work at the earliest possible.
As a Supply Teacher you have the flexibility to choose when you work, and where. We take your preferences into consideration. This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a range of schools to help you positively develop and enhance your skills as a classroom teacher.
The successful candidate will be expected to:
- A recognised teaching qualification and relevant experience in primary education.
- Passion for teaching and a commitment to inspiring a love of learning in young children.
- Strong knowledge of effective teaching strategies to meet diverse learning needs.
- Creativity and enthusiasm to create dynamic and interactive lessons that engage and motivate students.
- The ability to de-escalate challenging behaviours.
What can Protocol Education offer?
- Competitive rates of pay using a Pay As You Earn system (PAYE)
- Lots of opportunities for Continued Professional Development through free training courses (CPD)
- An honest and friendly team of recruitment specialists to support you
- Long term or daily roles
It is also beneficial to hold a valid UK driving license.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.