Supply Primary Teacher - County Durham Primary Teacher
Are you passionate about working in a primary school (Reception to KS2 aged children) and looking for your next role in teaching?
Protocol Education can work with you to find the perfect job opportunity – short term or full term!
We are fortunate to work with a number of primary schools in County Durham who are looking for dynamic and driven individuals to fill the roles of Supply Teachers; working on a daily basis, both short-term and long term.
Do you have the following qualities:
- Experience within a primary teaching setting
- MUST hold a Qualified Teaching Status (QTS) or equivalent
- Have a passion for young children’s education and shaping their future
- Creative and positive attitude to teaching
- Committed to and supportive of positive behaviour management strategies
Does this sound like you? Then working with Protocol Education as a valued employee you can benefit from:
- Flexible job opportunities to work around you
- Excellent rates of pay, weekly through PAYE
- Dedicated consultant to provide continued support during your placements
- Opportunity to develop short term work into long term roles
- Access to training courses to support your ongoing professional development
- Refer a friend bonus scheme – receive £50
If these opportunities excite or interest you then click APPLY today!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.