We are seeking a dedicated and experienced Primary Teacher to join our team in the West Midlands area, specifically in Dudley. This role is available for individuals looking for part-time and full-time roles.
- Plan and deliver engaging lessons to primary school students, focusing on Key Stage 1 (KS1), Key Stage 2 (KS2), and Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) curriculum.
- Create a positive and inclusive learning environment that promotes student participation and encourages academic growth.
- Assess students' progress and provide constructive feedback to promote further development.
- Collaborate with colleagues to develop and implement effective teaching strategies and resources.
- Establish effective communication channels with parents/guardians to provide updates on student progress and address any concerns.
- Maintain accurate records of students' academic performance, attendance, and behaviour.
- Participate in staff meetings, professional development sessions, and school events as required.
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) in the United Kingdom.
- Bachelor's degree in Education or a related field.
- This role is open for ECT's and experienced teachers.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Clear and effective communication skills.
- Thorough understanding of the Key Stage 1 (KS1), Key Stage 2 (KS2), and Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) curriculum.
- Strong classroom management and organisational abilities.
- Ability to differentiate instruction to meet the diverse needs of students.
- Proficient in using educational technology and resources to enhance learning.
- Additional certifications or training in specific areas of primary education.
- Experience working with special educational needs (SEN) students.
The Primary Teacher will primarily work in a classroom setting within a primary school. The role involves regular interaction with students, colleagues, and parents/guardians. The teacher may also be required to attend meetings, professional development sessions, and school events outside of regular working hours.
The salary for this position is £110 - £180 per day, commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Please only apply if you have the right to work in the UK.
If you feel you are the ideal candidate for this Primary Teacher role – please apply now. Or if you wish to discuss this role, please contact Alanna on 01902 313820 or email email@example.com
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.