Inspire Young Minds as a Teacher in Hounslow Schools!
Are you a dedicated and passionate educator ready to make a significant impact on the lives of young learners? Hounslow schools are seeking talented and enthusiastic teachers to join our dynamic and supportive educational community. If you have a love for teaching and a desire to nurture students' potential, we welcome you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
- Primary School Teacher
- Secondary School Teacher (Mathematics, English, Science, Humanities, Languages, etc.)
- Special Education Teacher
- Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) Teacher
- Plan and deliver engaging and creative lessons aligned with the curriculum.
- Nurture students' academic, social, and emotional development.
- Create a positive and inclusive learning environment.
- Foster a love for learning and a growth mindset among students.
- Monitor and assess student progress, providing constructive feedback.
- Collaborate with colleagues and parents to support student development.
- Participate in school activities, events, and professional development opportunities.
- Relevant teaching qualifications and certifications (PGCE, QTS, etc.).
- Passion for education and a genuine interest in students' well-being.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to adapt teaching approaches to meet diverse learning needs.
- Creativity in delivering engaging and innovative lessons.
- Dedication to continuous professional development.
- Experience working with children or young people is desirable.
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
- Supportive and collaborative work environment.
- Access to continuous professional development opportunities.
- Opportunities for career advancement and leadership roles.
- Make a meaningful difference in the lives of young learners.
- Join a diverse and inclusive school community.
How to Apply: If you are excited about molding young minds and contributing to the growth of students in Hounslow, we invite you to be a part of our esteemed team. Please submit your updated resume!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.