Protocol Education are currently recruiting for a Primary School Teacher to join our amazing Teaching network.
Here at Protocol, we work with amazing educators, such as yourself, and high quality schools in the Chesterfield area. We help schools and educators a like to find their ideal role/educator.
We aim to provide schools with happy, calm, and collected teachers who have a real aim to help the students’ progress socially and intellectually
The ideal candidate
- Qualified Teacher Status (or equivalent)
- Good numeracy and literacy skills
- Strong communicative skills
- Positively energetic (the students will thank you for it!)
- Be able to provide references covering the last 3 years
- Valid Enhanced DBS on the update service
What protocol can offer you
- Friendly and transparent consultant who is always happy to help
- Refer a friend scheme of £50 (per referral)
- CPD courses and webinars to build your portfolio
If you think you fit the criteria, then please apply, or contact Jim for more information: 0114 252 1970
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.