Protocol Education are currently recruiting on behalf of a number of schools in the Nottinghamshire and Leicester area. We can offer a range of long and short term cover placements. We have both immediate starts and January term starts available!
We are seeking outstanding teachers to become part of a committed, enthusiastic and passionate team.
· An experienced teacher in the primary phase?
· A teacher that finds and develops the potential in all children?
· A teacher who plans and delivers exciting, motivating and engaging lessons?
· A teacher who expects and maintains a calm, well-ordered and purposeful learning environment
· A teacher who believes that high academic standards go hand-in-hand with creative and child-centred experiences?
· Do you enjoy working in a cheerful, conscientious and supportive team?
Successful applicants must have:
- Qualified Teacher Status (either a PGCE or Cert Ed).
- A UK DBS or willing to undertake one.
- Minimum of 2 satisfactory teaching references.
If you feel that you have the qualities and experience that Protocol are looking for, please contact Kelly at Kelly.Dummett@protocol-education.com
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.