Are you a recent graduate, currently studying, or do you have experience in any of the following areas or similar fields?
Do you have a strong desire to work with children and make a positive impact on their education?
If your answer is yes, we would love to hear from you!
At Protocol Education, we are currently collaborating with a diverse range of schools in and around Tower Hamlets. These schools are in search of various staff members to provide support to children, especially those with special needs, including Autism, Challenging Behaviour, ADHD, and more severe physical disabilities and difficulties.
Here's What You Can Expect:
- Providing support to children individually (1:1) or in group settings.
- Assisting teachers with general classroom support.
- Contributing to creative curriculum delivery tailored to each child's unique needs.
Qualities We Are Looking For:
- A positive, can-do attitude.
- A background in creativity (personal, professional, or academic).
- A patient, calm, and supportive approach.
- A strong desire to make a meaningful impact on a child's education.
- Willingness to provide personal care.
- Experience with manual handling/hoisting.
- Experience with Special Educational Needs (SEN) (personal, professional, or academic).
- Previous experience in care, elderly care, or nursing.
Why You Should Consider Working with Protocol Education:
- Diverse range of opportunities, including long-term, short-term, daily, full-time, and part-time positions.
- Gain valuable, school-based experience.
- Opportunity for professional development and growth.
- Access to a supportive consultant who will guide you throughout the process.
- Weekly pay, processed through PAYE.
- Flexible working patterns, allowing you to maintain control via a user-friendly app.
- Opportunities available in schools located in and around Tower Hamlets.
If this opportunity aligns with your interests or if you would like more information, we encourage you to apply now. We will promptly reach out to you with further details.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.