Position: Key stage 1 & 2 Teacher - Year1, Year2, Year3, Year4, Year 5 and Year 6 Teachers required.
Location: London Borough schools of Bromley
Start Date: Immediate Start
Eligibility to work in the UK
Protocol Education is looking to recruit an excellent KS1 & KS2 Teacher to join mainstream primary school in Bromley.
Our Partner schools in Bromley are ofsted rated 'Good' and 'Outstanding'. For additional support Teaching Assistants will be present in the class. As a part of the role there is expectation to do planning, assessment, marking and attend after school meetings. If you are interested and looking for new opportunities we can do the speedy clearing for you.
The schools have a great community ethos and a strong leadership team. They are looking for someone who has had at least one year’s academic teaching experience within a "Good" or "Outstanding" Primary school.
Protocol Education is part of the largest education-specialist recruitment group in the whole of the UK. This is down to the fact that we have fantastic relationships with our schools and provide our candidates with a personable and professional service.
Why work for Protocol Education?
• We are the leading Educational Recruiter Nationally.
• Protocol Education regularly holds quarterly candidate events
• Guaranteed local work through Protocol Education
• A dedicated consultant who manages your local borough. The consultant will ensure you are provided with a personable, honest and transparent service.
Protocol Education holds their standards in very high regard and here are some of the requirements we expect from our candidates.
• We are looking for enthusiastic and hard-working teachers that have the drive to succeed throughout their time working with Protocol.
• All candidates must be dedicated to providing all schools and pupils with a high standard service within their teaching and general interaction with colleagues, pupils and parents.
If you feel that you will be able to meet our expectations and would like to work for Protocol then please apply to this advert with your CV attached and we will be in touch.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.