Are you a dedicated and passionate Primary Teacher seeking flexible and rewarding teaching opportunities in the Swinton area? Join our education agency and embark on a fulfilling journey, helping young learners thrive in their early years of education.
As a Primary Teacher working with our education agency, you will have the opportunity to work in various primary schools across Swinton and Salford. Your role will be instrumental in shaping the educational experience of these students and setting the foundation for their future learning.
Responsibilities may include:
- Planning and delivering engaging and age-appropriate lessons in line with the National Curriculum
- Creating a positive and inclusive classroom environment
- Assessing and monitoring student progress and providing feedback to students, parents, and school staff
- Collaborating with school teams and adapting to different classroom settings
- Ensuring a safe and nurturing learning environment for all students
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Experience teaching in Key Stage 1
- Strong classroom management skills
- Passion for providing high-quality education to young children
- Adaptability and a willingness to work in various school settings
Benefits of Working with Protocol Education:
- Flexibility to choose your assignments and working schedule
- Competitive pay rates
- Opportunities to gain experience in diverse educational environments
- Ongoing professional development and support
If you feel that you embody these qualities, then please get in touch with us sending your CV.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.