Are you a Qualified Teacher looking to work within a classroom without the planning? We are looking for Supply Teachers to work both within one school or across a range of schools covering classes. You will be following plans given to you by Class Teachers and be expected to support learners of all abilities to make progress in lessons, enjoy their learning and feel happy and safe in the classroom environment. This role would suit someone who is positive, flexible and resilient. The successful candidate will have a desire to work collaboratively, a calm nature and have strong behaviour management skills including an ability to form excellent working relationships with young people.
The schools will:
- Be welcoming and supportive
- Be committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children
- Offer a diverse and varied curriculum
- Have a team of hardworking staff who are dedicated to helping children succeed
- Offer an environment where every child is valued and supported
Here at Protocol, we can offer you:
- Competitive rates of pay through PAYE
- FREE continued professional development training (CPD) including Team Teach
- Ongoing honest, friendly and professional support from our dedicated team of experts
- Social events including free pizza and bowling nights
- A £50 Bonus ‘refer a teacher/TA’ payment scheme.
- Termly awards that celebrate outstanding performance and commitment
Feefo Platinum Trusted Service Award 2022, REC audited, Investor In People, CPD Member
If this is an opportunity that interests you, apply now either through this advert or on our Protocol Education website.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.