Experienced Primary Teacher Needed for Fun and Supportive Primary School!
We are a vibrant and supportive primary school located inNottingham and we are looking for an experienced primary teacher to join our team. Our school is known for its warm and inclusive environment, where students are encouraged to learn and grow in a fun and engaging way.
As a teacher, you will be responsible for:
- Planning and delivering exciting and interactive lessons for our students in line with the national curriculum
- Assessing student progress and providing feedback to students and parents
- Creating a safe and inclusive classroom environment that fosters a love of learning
- Collaborating with other teachers and staff members to enhance our school's educational offerings
- Supporting the school's values and vision for excellence in education
We are looking for a teacher who:
- Has at least 2 years of experience teaching in primary schools.
- Holds a relevant teaching qualification and QTS
- Is enthusiastic and passionate about teaching and learning
- Has excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Is committed to providing a positive and supportive learning environment for all students
- Has a strong understanding of the national curriculum and is able to deliver engaging and effective lessons that meet the needs of all students
In return, we offer:
- A competitive salary and benefits package
- Professional development opportunities to help you grow and develop as a teacher
- A supportive and friendly team of colleagues who are committed to helping you succeed
- A fun and inclusive school culture that values creativity, innovation, and collaboration
- A chance to make a real difference in the lives of our students and their families
If you are an experienced teacher who is passionate about education and looking for a fun and supportive school to work in, we would love to hear from you. Please apply with your CV and a cover letter that outlines why you would be a great fit for our school.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.