- Are you a Primary Teacher (qualified) looking for a role in September?
- Do you have a passion for supporting pupils with special needs?
- Have you thought about a career in a SEN school where it is rewarding and supportive environment?
We are looking for a positive, proactive and experienced Primary Teacher to work in this nurturing and amazing special needs school in the Nottinghamshire, Bottesford area (NG13).
The school have a range of pupils with A&T, ASC and SEMH, who require support on their Bespoke programmes/timetables in place so they can reach their full potential. The school have a lower and an upper school, with a school farm and outdoor learning facilites as well as Psychotherapy and wellbing support in place.
The role involves:
- Managing confidently, classoom behaviour (min of 6-8 pupils per class with TAs present) and liaising with the TAs supporting pupils 1:1 or in small groups
- Preparing and delivering lessons that meet need of the pupils and differeniated accordingly
- Building positive relationships with pupils and staff
- Being a team player
- Talking to parents about child's progress when required
The role is term time only work, 8.30-4pm (may be meetings or training to attend after 4pm, but we will let you know in advance when this is scheduled), we suggest eduator's are able to drive and have access to a car at all times.
If you feel this role is for you and you are wanting a change from a mainstream setting, apply now and send us your up to date CV!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.