Primary Teacher - Supply
Salary: £120 - £210 per day
Protocol Education is a leading UK education recruitment agency, specialising in the placement of exceptional Education professionals into Primary, Secondary, Special Needs and Early Years settings.
We are currently seeking Primary Teachers to work in a number of Primary Schools across Essex. Our teachers will be required to work on a supply basis, providing cover for classes on a short-term basis.
- Delivering high-quality lessons that engage and motivate pupils
- Providing cover to a variety of year groups across the Primary School curriculum
- Managing behaviour to ensure a positive learning environment
- Following school policies and procedures
- Qualified Teaching Status
- Previous experience teaching in a Primary School setting
- Strong understanding of the Primary National Curriculum
- UK eligibility to work, i.e. valid UK visa or right to work in the UK
- Flexibility to travel across Essex
What we offer:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Working across a variety of Primary Schools providing a diverse and interesting work setting
- CPD and training opportunities
- A supportive and friendly team to work with
- A dedicated consultant with knowledge and expertise of the local education market
If you are an experienced and motivated Primary Teacher looking for short-term supply work across a range of Primary Schools in Essex, then please apply now to register your interest.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.