Year 2/KS1 Teacher | Chelmsford | Part-time | Supply work
Pay Rate: Paid to Scale (depending on experience)
We are on the lookout for an enthusiastic Year 2 teacher based in a friendly and charming primary school in Chelmsford.
This lovely school is looking for someone with previous KS1 teaching experience, who is open to encouraging ad motivating children to be the best versions of themselves.
This school has a focus on creating great relationships between children and staff, helping them to safe and give them the best environment to learn and thrive.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has a can-do attitude and is passionate about teaching with the education sector.
- Someone who thoroughly encouraging children to work at the best of their ability.
- A friendly, motivated, and dedicated individual.
- Open to being create in their teaching approach whilst using effective behavioural management techniques.
- Hold a valid DBS (or be willing to undertake one)
Here at Protocol, we can offer you:
- Competitive rates of pay through PAYE.
- FREE continued professional development training (CPD) including Team Teach.
- Ongoing honest, friendly, and professional support from our dedicated team of experts.
- A £250 Bonus ‘refer a teacher/TA’ payment scheme.
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity for you, please click apply now.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.