Protocol Education are recruiting on behalf of a Primary School is at the heart of a growing community estate in Bridgwater. It is at an exciting stage of development. The school is part of a trust, currently comprises of thirteen schools with more planning to join and is moving towards its vision of being a truly inclusive provider of 4-19 education in Somerset.
As the school continues to grow, they are looking to appoint committed members of staff to support our team. The school has grown rapidly in recent years, and they currently have a 48 place Nursery, with a high demand for places and 10 classes from Reception to Year 6. This will continue to grow over the next few years. The school also benefit from a large site, with spacious indoor and outdoor spaces and excellent facilities for outdoor learning.
Successful candidates will be passionate about working with children to help them to achieve the best outcomes and live positive, fulfilling lives.
The school are looking to appoint a skilled and experienced classroom teacher to join our team providing a safe, inclusive and caring environment for children aged between 4 and 11 years attending our school. This will be to start as soon as possible until the end of the Academic year.
First and foremost, the school are looking for somebody with boundless enthusiasm for supporting children.
- Be passionate about meeting the needs of all children
- Have strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Value working in teams and partnerships
- To champion the school’s values and have high aspirations for every child, and for yourself & other staff
- To continually strive for best practice in yourself and inspire others.
- Have a passion for making a difference in the community
- A child centred approach to teaching using creative and exciting methods to engage and stimulate
The school offer:
- A growing and vibrant team of colleagues who share an ethos of inclusion and care
- The opportunity to be part of a school that is developing rapidly and is on a very secure improvement journey
- Children who are engaged, curious, willing and eager to learn
- An expanding school which allows an opportunity for the development of a truly inspiring learning environment
- An opportunity to share a real, relevant and engaging curriculum with children and their families
- Access to a network of trust schools for knowledge sharing and support
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.