Primary Key Stage 1 Teacher
Protocol Education are currently working with a school based in Newham who are looking to add to their Key Stage 1 Team for the new academic year.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a school that have care about giving the children in their school, the best possible opportunities to thrive.
They are looking for a kind, reliable, and inspiring Teachers who can get their youngest students excited about learning.
A strong knowledge of the KS1 curriculum and in particular, phonics, is essential for this role.
This post will suit positive candidates who are committed to providing the best learning opportunities for their pupil, as well as developing their own skill set.
The successful applicant will:
- Have QTS
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Have a calm and consistent approach
- An ability to inspire trust and to motivate the child in their care to integrate and learn through play
- Be flexible and able to work as part of a team
- Use their initiative to meet the needs of the children
The school can offer:
- A positive, supportive, and welcoming ethos that will allow you to develop professionally
- A fully inclusive ethos for all who learn and work in our community
- A commitment to doing the very best for all children in our school
In addition, Protocol Education can offer:
- Competitive rates of pay
- FREE continued professional development training (CPD) including Team Teach
- Ongoing honest, friendly, and professional support from our dedicated team of experts
If you are looking for a rewarding challenge and have the suitable qualifications and personal qualities, we would encourage you to Apply Now.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.