Are you looking for a Teaching Role on a supply basis, covering last minute day-to-day absences and have the passion to deliver high quality education to Primary aged children? Are you looking for work in the Middlesbrough area?
Then APPLY today to Protocol Education – here we can help you find the perfect roles to suit you.
Your qualities -
- Have Qualified Teaching Status (QTS), Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) or equivalent teaching qualification
- Experience in working with Primary aged children – reception, KS1 & KS2
- Passionate and committed to shaping children’s future through their education
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Committed and positive approach to teaching
Benefits of working with Protocol –
- Flexible job opportunities to work around you
- Excellent rates of pay, weekly through PAYE
- Dedicated consultant to provide continued support during your placements
- Opportunity to develop short term work into long term roles
- Access to training courses to support your ongoing professional development
- Refer a friend bonus scheme – receive £250
If this is the opportunity for you then don’t delay & APPLY TODAY! You can do this by clicking APPLY or emailing us a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.