Job type: Year 4 Teacher
Salary: £153.00 - £234.00 per day
- Year 4 Teacher required in Brent
- Year 4 teacher to have a QTS
- Year 4 teacher to have experience in working in a classroom
- Year 4 teacher to plan exciting and engaging lessons, tailored to the needs of every child
Protocol Education is working with a friendly and vibrant primary school in Brent.
You will be required to:
- Manage behaviour effectively to ensure a good and safe learning environment
- Set high expectations which inspire, motivate and challenge pupils
- Promote good progress and outcomes by pupils
- Fulfil wider professional responsibilities
- Demonstrate good subject and curriculum knowledge
- Adapt teaching to respond to the strengths and needs of all pupils
- Plan and teach well-structured lessons
- Make accurate and productive use of assessment
If you feel this role is well suited to you, please submit your CV below and we will be in touch ASAP. Alternatively, please contact James on 0208 371 7900 or email James.Bentley@protocol-education.com
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.