Protocol Education are currently recruiting on behalf of a number of schools in the, for qualified Teachers across the Nottinghamshire area. We have a range of long and short term cover placements.
We are seeking to recruit outstanding teachers to become part of committed, enthausiastic and passionate teams.
We are looking for teachers who:
- · Are experienced in teaching in the primary phase
- · Finds and develops the potential in all children
- · Plans and delivers exciting, motivating and engaging lessons
- · Expects and maintains a calm, well-ordered and purposeful learning environment
- · Believes that high academic standards go hand-in-hand with creative and child-centred experiences
- · Enjoys working in a cheerful, conscientious and supportive team
Successful applicants must have:
- Qualified Teacher Status (either a PGCE or Cert Ed).
- A UK DBS or willing to undertake one.
- Minimum of 2 satisfactory teaching references.
If you feel that you have the qualities and experience that Protocol are looking for, please apply now or contact Josh at email@example.com
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.