Primary School Teacher – Tower Hamlets
Job role: Teacher suitable for KS1 and KS2
Contract type: Full time, part time and or temp
Pay: £130 - £150 daily depending on experience
Starting date: January 2023
Protocol Education East London team is recruiting Teacher to work in the Tower Hamlet area. This will be a full or part time position depending on what you’re interested in, we also have positions that start from January and April that will run until the school year.
We are looking for an inspirational, qualified class teacher to join a talented teaching team. This role is a maternity cover contract to cover anrkey stage 1 and 2 class for the remainder of this academic year. You will be someone who shares the vision and belief that all children can exceed expectations; without limits.
What we are looking for Ideal:
- Highly skilled motivated with a vision and passion for learning
- Confidence in teaching primary lessons to all abilities
- Teachers with experience of teaching the Key Stage 1 and 2
- High expectations with a passion and belief that all children can and will succeed
- Valid Enhanced DBS
What they offer:
- A creative, evidence-based practitioner whois eager to learn anddriven to improve theirpractice
- An inspirerwho is able to motivate allpupils to learn; someone whois genuinelyinterested in childrenlearningina creative and engaging way;
- Experienced andcommitted to positivebehaviour management strategies
- An excellent teacher with high expectations of selfand all children;someonewho is committedto raisingstandards of learning and achievement
- Solution focused andresilient;someonewho canoffer andreceive support as partof a team;
If this is an opportunity that excites you, we strongly encourage you to Apply Now!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.