Job type: Year 6 teacher (3 days per week)
Salary: £153.00 - £253.00 per day
Are you a confident Year 3 Teacher?
Would you like to work in a warm, friendly environment where you are supported through every step of your journey?
Protocol Education are currently looking for a teacher to work in a 2-form entry school, located in Harrow. The children are encouraged and supported to achieve to the highest standard. The school places an equally strong emphasis on academic success, this allows each pupil to fulfil their potential and flourish in their own individual way.
- Set high expectations which inspire, motivate and challenge pupils.
- Promote good progress and outcomes by pupils.
- Demonstrate good subject and curriculum knowledge.
- Plan and teach well-structured lessons.
- Adapt teaching to respond to the strengths and needs of all pupils.
- Make accurate and productive use of assessment.
- Manage behaviour effectively to ensure a good and safe learning environment.
- Fulfil wider professional responsibilities.
- Qualified Teacher Status/NQT
- Relevant Primary school experience
- Supply two recent references of which one must be from a school setting
- Enhanced DBS or be willing to apply for one
What We Offer:
- Protocol Education is a national company with strong and long-standing links to Schools across the country
- Optional CPD Training in our Tottenham Court Road Office
- Competitive salary
- A dedicated consultant
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.