- £153 - £234 per day
- Term time
Protocol Education are working with a school based in Mill Hill to provide a KS1 teacher. If you are an experienced KS1 teacher looking for something that works around term time, then this is the role for you. The school’s main aim is to provide the highest standard of learning and teaching for all students. The perfect candidate will teach pupils on a termly basis.
- Has a UK QTS or PGCE
- 6 months minimum experience
- Lives in the UK
- Has Excellent subject knowledge
- Is creative and passionate
- Dedicated and committed
Protocol Education will offer you:
- An extremely competitive pay rate
- Weekly pay which is paid through PAYE (No hidden umbrella costs)
- A team of professional and experienced consultants to guide you
- Around-the-clock support and assistance from Protocol Education
- Online training course
- A £250 refer a friend scheme
- Great relationships with schools and other educators
If this role is for you, please contact Daniella on 0208 371 7915 or Emaildaniella.email@example.com
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.