English Primary Teacher
- £153 - £234 per day
- Full time/ Long term
Protocol Education are searching for a motivated and talented English teacher who can lead young learners in the teaching of English. The curriculum and achievements of the English department at this school are superb and they are looking for an experienced ECT English teacher. The right candidate will join an excellent and Ofsted-rated ‘Good’ school in the Harrow area. The right candidate will be able to focus and explore your subject material with bright and motivated students.
- Planning, delivering and marking
- Creating engaging lessons
- Assessment of pupils
- Classroom/Behaviour management in line with school policies and procedures
- A PGCE/QTS
- English degree
- Good subject and curriculum knowledge
- The ability to work across all year groups
Protocol will offer
- Consistent support and assistance from our consultants
- The opportunity to work with our amazing schools and students
- Weekly pay which is paid through PAYE
- A £250 referral scheme
- A performance and loyalty bonus
- A great community with other educators
If you feel this role is well suited to you, please submit your CV below and we will be in touch ASAP. Alternatively, please contact Daniella on 0208 371 7915 or Daniella.email@example.com
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.