Job type: Year 6 teacher
Salary: £153.00 - £234.00 per day
Do you have experience of being a Year 6 Teacher and feel confident with this Year group?
Protocol are currently working with a client who is currently looking for someone who is passionate about teaching and working within the Key Stage 2 sector.
The role is starting in September 2022 on a full time Permanent basis.
- Year 6 teacher needed required in Brent
- Year 6 teacher to have a QTS
- Year 6 teacher to have experience in working in a classroom
- Year 6 teacher to plan exciting and engaging lessons, tailored to the needs of every child
You will be based in the KS2 department, working alongside the other Year 6 teachers to plan, mark and create lessons that will improve the children's skill set.
The team are very friendly and supportive, you will also be required to teach regular booster lessons when needed. The School This Primary School is a friendly, diverse and an inclusive school with the highest expectations for all their pupils.
The school’s curriculum is broad and balanced and full of exciting learning opportunities, their children are encouraged and supported to achieve to the highest standard. They maintain an environment where high standards go hand in hand with excellent behaviour.
You will be required to:
- Set high expectations which inspire, motivate and challenge pupils
- Promote good progress and outcomes by pupils
- Demonstrate good subject and curriculum knowledge
- Plan and teach well-structured lessons
- Adapt teaching to respond to the strengths and needs of all pupils
- Make accurate and productive use of assessment
- Manage behaviour effectively to ensure a good and safe learning environment
- Fulfil wider professional responsibilities
If you feel this role is well suited to you, please submit your CV below and we will be in touch ASAP. Alternatively, please contact James on 0208 371 7900 or email James.Bentley@protocol-education.com
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.