A friendly and welcoming mainstream Primary School based in Islington are recruiting for September and we would love to hear from you!
We are interested to hear from qualified Primary Teacher who have a passion for teaching Reception.
**The successful candidate will be required to work 5 days per week, on a long-term basis**
- Excellent weekly pay, paid into your account every Friday
- Dedicated consultant who supports you through your placement
- Guaranteed work, 5 days a week at the same, consistent school
- Online training courses available for you, FREE or discounted
- Pension scheme
- Opportunities for professional development
- Regular reviews and pay increases based on performance
- Rewarding job with an excellent, supportive team around you
- Invites to Protocol Education coffee mornings and events hosted for candidates
- Recommend a friend incentive scheme earning up to £250 per person (uncapped!)
Requirements for this job:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Excellent knowledge of the EYFS framework
- Experience working with children
- Can commit on a long-term/permanent basis from September 2020
- Passionate and enthusiastic
- Holds a valid DBS or willing to apply for one
- To work to support the learning of the children in the Reception class, including individual, small and large groups
- To work under the direction of the Headteacher and the EYFS to plan, prepare and deliver learning activities for the whole setting
- To monitor and assess children’s progress and reporting of their progress
- To attend staff CPD and meetings when appropriate
- To monitor, assess and support children that have additional needs as required
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.