Exciting Opportunity for a Teaching Assistant in Reigate!
We are currently seeking a dedicated and enthusiastic Teaching Assistant to join our team in Reigate. As a Teaching Assistant, you will play a vital role in supporting the learning and development of students, assisting teachers in creating a positive and inclusive educational environment.
- Provide support to students both inside and outside the classroom, catering to their individual needs and promoting their academic, social, and emotional growth.
- Assist teachers in planning and delivering engaging lessons, adapting materials and activities to meet the diverse learning styles and abilities of students.
- Foster positive relationships with students, promoting their self-confidence, motivation, and well-being.
- Collaborate with teachers and other professionals to implement support strategies for students with special educational needs or specific learning difficulties.
- Monitor student progress, provide feedback, and contribute to assessment and reporting processes.
- Previous experience as a Teaching Assistant or in a similar role is preferred.
- A passion for working with children and supporting their educational journey.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to build positive relationships with students, teachers, and parents.
- Adaptability and flexibility to work in a dynamic classroom environment.
- A relevant qualification in Teaching Assistance or Education is desirable but not essential.
In return, we offer a competitive salary, professional development opportunities, and a supportive and collaborative work environment. You will have the opportunity to make a positive impact on the lives of students and contribute to their educational success.
If you are an enthusiastic and dedicated Teaching Assistant ready to support students in Reigate, we encourage you to apply. Please submit your CV and we will be in touch soon!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.