Are you a fully qualified teacher who is looking for some flexibility in their work schedule?
Do you love teaching but not the paperwork that comes with it?
Protocol Education is a leading education recruitment agency with a passion for connecting dedicated teachers with schools and educational institutions across Kensington and Chelsea who need support on a daily, short term and long-term basis.
We are currently looking for motivated, reliable and passionate Primary Teachers to join our flexible workforce.
As a supply teacher, you will be working in a range of different Primary Schools in Kensington and Chelsea providing short term cover in the absence of the permanent teacher.
No two days as a supply teacher are the same and you will need a strong ability to think on your feet and be adaptable.
Our schools are looking for flexible, reliable and above all else, passionate teachers who are keen to make an impact in the short space of time they are there.
You will closely follow plans left by the class teacher to ensure a high level of learning takes place. A good subject knowledge of the UK curriculum is essential for this role.
Ideally, you will be confident teaching from Nursery to Year 6. However, we will consider applications from teachers who have specific preferences.
- Delivering engaging and effective lessons in the absence of the regular class teacher.
- Adhering to the school's policies and procedures, maintaining a positive learning environment.
- Building rapport with students and managing classroom behavior effectively.
- Following the lesson plans provided or adapting them as needed.
- Providing feedback and reports to the school about the day's lessons.
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent teaching qualification.
- Previous experience as a primary teacher.
- Flexibility and availability to work on short notice.
- Strong classroom management skills.
- A passion for teaching and the ability to inspire young minds.
- Enhanced DBS check (or willingness to obtain one) to work with children.
- Flexible work opportunities to suit your availability and preferences.
- Competitive daily pay rates based on your experience and qualifications.
- Access to a wide range of schools and educational settings in Kensington and Chelsea.
- Opportunity to gain valuable experience and build connections within different schools.
- Ongoing support and professional development opportunities.
Please respond directly to this advert if you are interested in this role!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.