Primary Supply Teacher - Any days you want!
Protocol Education are currently recruiting for a passionate Supply Teacher to work across Primary Schools in Bristol. This is an exciting role where candidates will gain great experience in a variety of primary schools. The role will involve delivering the plans of other teachers and ensuring that learners of all abilities make progress in lessons, enjoy their learning and feel happy and safe in the classroom environment. The role will suit a candidate who is flexible, resilient and positive.
Working days: Monday - Friday 8:30am - 3:30pm. Part time options are also available.
The successful applicant will:
- Be professional and organised
- Have a calm and re-assuring nature
- Have strong behaviour management skills including an ability to form excellent working relationships with young people.
- An ability to break down activities to support students who might find learning difficult.
- Have a desire to work collaboratively
Experience is desirable but not essential. We are interested to hear from candidates with a range of experiences.
The schools will:
- Be welcoming and supportive
- Be committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children
- Offer a diverse and varied curriculum
- Have a team of hardworking staff who are dedicated to helping children succeed
- Offer an environment where every child is valued and supported
Here at Protocol, we can offer you:
- Competitive rates of pay through PAYE
- FREE continued professional development training (CPD) including Team Teach
- Ongoing honest, friendly and professional support from our dedicated team of experts
- A £250 Bonus ‘refer a teacher/TA’ payment scheme.
If this is an opportunity that interests you, apply now either through this advert or on our Protocol Education website.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.