Are you a passionate and adaptable Primary Teacher looking for flexibility in your work schedule?
Protocol Education, a leading education recruitment agency, are currently seeking enthusiastic Primary Supply Teachers to join our dedicated team and work across a variety of primary schools in Harlow and Epping Forest. This is a fantastic opportunity to experience different school environments, build a diverse skill set, and make a positive impact on the education of young learners.
- Deliver engaging and effective lessons across different year groups and subjects.
- Follow school policies and procedures while maintaining a positive learning environment.
- Adapt quickly to new classrooms and establish rapport with students.
- Provide constructive feedback and support to students in their learning journey.
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent.
- Proven experience teaching in primary schools.
- Flexible and adaptable approach to teaching.
- Strong classroom management skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Competitive daily rates.
- Flexibility to choose your work schedule.
- Opportunities for professional development and training.
- Supportive and friendly working environments.
If you are a motivated and flexible Primary Teacher, ready to embrace the variety that supply teaching offers, please submit your CV.
Protocol Education is a leading education recruitment agency committed to connecting talented teachers with rewarding opportunities. With a reputation for excellence, we strive to support the education community by providing high-quality teaching professionals.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.