Primary Supply Teacher
We are currently looking for a Primary Supply Teacher to join our Wolverhampton team.
A supply teacher role is a perfect opportunity to gain experience within a range of different schools and have a positive impact on the lives of hundreds of young people. Whether you are an experienced Teacher looking to step away from the full time Class Teacher responsibilities or whether you are an ECT looking to experience the way different schools do things to find a 'best fit' for you, the role of a supply teacher brings fun and flexibility and is a great way to develop your practice by learning from a wealth of staff no matter how experienced you are!
Why supply teaching?
- You can make a real contribution to children’s ongoing education in a time of great uncertainty for many parents
- You can work in a way that suits your lifestyle and achieve genuine “work/life balance” without the pressure or stress of a permanent position.
- You are in control of the days you want to work without the pressure or stress of a permanent position.
- You get the opportunity to experience working across several different schools and age groups
- You can work full-time or part-time
- It can provide great experience for newly qualified Teachers or new experiences for experienced Teachers
What Protocol Education can offer:
- Weekly pay – paid through PAYE
- Work local to Wolverhampton
- A professional and dedicated consultant on hand to help with any queries
- Access to continuous training and development opportunities
- The chance to make a real difference in the lives of young learners
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.