Primary School Supply Teacher– Hackney – Urgently Needed
£130-£150 Daily Pay Rate
Fantastic schools in the Hackney area are looking for educatorswith a passion for children’s education!
Protocol Education Agency is looking for dedicated and dynamic primary school supply teachers to work on a supply basis.
If so, please read below to find out further information.
The Ideal candidate will:
- Be able to plan, prepare and deliver engaging lessons.
- Monitor students progress and offer constructive feedback.
- Have a Qualified Teaching Status.
- Deal with situations calmly and sensitivity.
- Local to the Hackney area.
- Care deeply about pupils academic, emotional and personal development.
- Come into work each day with a positive attitude and ready to learn each day.
- Reliably punctual to each shift.
- Good Academic Background- GCSE’s, A-Level’s and Degree
- Be confident with working with other members and staff and pupils’ parents.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive rates of pay £130-£150 Daily pay rate.
- PAYE – no umbrella companies.
- Monday – Friday only, no weekends.
- Flexible shifts, (choose your own hours)
- Part time, Term time.
- Honest, Helpful feedback and support from our friendly, dedicated team!
Does this Primary School Supply Teacher opportunity sound exciting to you?
Are you local to the Hackney area?
If this sounds like a role you would be perfect for, please do not hesitate to Apply Now!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.