Primary Supply Teacher
Protocol Education are currently recruiting for Supply Teachers to support in Primary Schools in South Gloucestershire. A supply teacher role is a perfect opportunity to gain experience within a range of different schools and have a positive impact on the lives of hundreds of young people. Whether you are an experienced Teacher looking to step away from the full-time Class Teacher responsibilities or whether you are an ECT looking to experience the way different schools do things to find a 'best fit' for you, the role of a supply teacher brings fun and flexibility and is a great way to develop your practice by learning from a wealth of staff no matter how expereinced you are!
Due to high demand, we have full time and part time roles available and on any day you want work, we can get you it!
We are looking for educators who are:
- Passionate about working with children and making a positive difference to their lives
- Put children's well-being at the heart of their practice
- Are warm, empathetic and can build positive relationships with children and their carers
- Are flexible, resilient and reliable
- Competitive rates of pay through PAYE
- Guaranteed work agreements that guarantee consistent work and income
- FREE continued professional development training (CPD) including Team Teach
- Social events including free bowling and pizza nights
- Termly awards that celebrate outstanding performance and commitment
- Ongoing honest, friendly and professional support from our dedicated team of experts
- A £50 Bonus ‘refer a teacher/TA’ payment scheme
If this sounds like a role that interests you, apply today to find out more!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.