Protocol Education are recruiting for a range of EYFS, KS1 and KS2 Primary Supply Teachers to work in our client primary schools across Essex: Epping Forest, Harlow, Colchester, Clacton, Maldon and Braintree.
Pay Rate: £120 - £140 per Supply Teaching jobs (Primary)
Are you a qualified primary teacher looking for flexible work?
At Protocol Education we can offer you work for 1 to 5 days per week depending on your needs.
Working as a Primary Supply, you have the flexibility on the days you wish to work whether that is full time or part time with access to an online availability diary.
You will need to cover classes delivering planned lessons set by the class teacher.
Some of your other duties will include:
- Managing behaviour in the classroom
- Becoming familiar and acting on school policies and procedures
- Marking all work at the end of each lesson
- Leaving a handover for the class teacher
The ideal candidate:
- You will need to hold QTS and a PGCE Experience working within a Primary classroom
- Good behaviour management and organisational skills
- You need to be flexible and willing to travel around the Essex area
- You must hold a DBS on the update service or be willing to apply for a DBS through Protocol Education
What you'll get in return at Protocol Education:
- We strive to offer you a personal service and you will work closely with your own Consultant who listens to your requirements.
- Protoocl Education offer training courses to help you develop your CPD.
- £250 bonus refer a friend
Please apply directly to this role / email your CV to email@example.com.
Applications will be accepted from qualified and newly qualified teachers (ECT)
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.